[A0] Paper Bidding
Deadline: 23:59:59, Sept. 26. The deadline is firm.
Download all papers in the reading list. Make sure you get the publisher's version (not a poster/author's version). Read each paper's title and abstract to understand each paper's research problem. Then, tag your interested papers.
Selected students will give a 15-minute talk (of a designated paper) at class meeting, as if he/she was the paper author.
- (刘斯宇) Learning from mistakes — A comprehensive study on real world concurrency bug characteristics. ASPLOS'08.
- (朱梓源) Understanding integer overflow in C/C++. ICSE'12.
- (钱意) On the naturalness of software. ICSE'12.
- (李泽昆) Why we refactor? Confessions of GitHub contributors. FSE'16.
- (朱治学) Maintaining mental models: A study of developer work habits. ICSE'06.
- (颜俊梁) Automating string processing in spreadsheets using input-output examples. POPL'11.
- (陈岩) A three-year participant observation of software startup software evolution. ICSE'17 (SEIP).
- (高明晨) code2vec: Learning distributed representations of code. POPL'19.
- (李苏菀) Symbolic execution and program testing, 1976.
- (陈恒杰) Model checking for programming languages using VeriSoft. POPL'97.
- (王加益) KLEE: Unassisted and automatic generation of high-coverage tests for complex systems programs. OSDI'08.
- (李煦阳) Angelix: Scalable multiline program patch synthesis via symbolic analysis. ICSE'16.
- (TBD) Dynamically discovering likely program invariants to support program evolution. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE), 27(2), 2001.
- (张腾) Bugs as deviant behavior: A general approach to inferring errors in systems code. SOSP'01.
- (周意可) eXplode: A lightweight, general system for finding serious storage system errors. OSDI'06.
- (张天泰) Valgrind: A framework for heavyweight dynamic binary instrumentation. PLDI'07.
- (金彩元) Visualization of test information to assist fault localization. ICSE'02.
- (TBD) Simplifying and isolating failure-inducing input. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE), 28(2), 2002.
- (黄元顺) Microreboot – A technique for cheap recovery. OSDI'04.
- (杜星亮) Debugging in the (very) large: Ten years of implementation and experience. SOSP'09.